Syndicate Solutions is committed to best practice in relation to the information that it collects. Syndicate Solutions has developed this policy to protect the privacy of those it communicates with in line with the privacy legislation. Our policy is to inform you of:
- The personal information we collect and hold;
- How we collect and hold personal information;
- The purposes for which we collect, hold, use and disclose personal information;
- How you can complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles and how we will deal with such a complaint.
What information do we collect?
The information we may collect and hold includes personal information, confidential information and intellectual property (collectively Information) relating to your submission or application regarding your business, project or venture.
How do we collect and hold Information?
We will generally collect Information:
- From you directly when you provide your details to us;
- From a person responsible for you or who you have engaged for a related purpose where you have referred that person;
- From Third Parties where you have referred that party to us for the purposes of providing Information.
Why do we collect, hold, use and disclose your information?
In general we collect, hold, use and disclose your Information for the following purposes:
- To comply with the relevant Australian legislation, rules and regulations that apply to the provision of our services;
- To enable us to deal with you effectively in the course of providing our services, for example in processing your submission or application;
- To communicate with you;
- When making your project, business or venture known to potential investors.
How can you access and correct your Information?
Subject to the exceptions set out in the Privacy Act, you may seek access to and correction of your Information by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. If a fee is charged for providing access, you will be advised of the cost at the time of request.
How can you make a privacy related complaint?
Syndicate Solutions takes reasonable steps to protect the security of your Information and comply with our legal requirements. Our staff are trained and required to respect your privacy and Information. We take reasonable steps to protect Information held from misuse, loss and unauthorised access, modification or disclosure.
If you have any questions about privacy related issues or wish to complain about a breach of the Australian Privacy Principles or the handling of your Information please contact us at email@example.com.
All complaints will be investigated by us and you will be notified of the decision in relation to your complaint as soon as is practicable after it has been made but usually within 30 days.
Updates to this Policy
This policy will be reviewed from time to time to take into account new laws and technology, changes to our operations and any other relevant developments.